Testing Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Testing Forum

A forum constructed to test posts, layouts, templates, signatures, and others that fall in such categories.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

`WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
Admin
Crispy Bacon

`WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE Empty
PostSubject: `WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE   `WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    hi there. I'm crispy bacon but you can just call me crispy.
    this is my character topic in which I will post the profiles of my characters as well as various other things.

francisco lachowski ● jett faber
    shawna howson ● stella james
    niclas gillis ● julius smith
    willa holland ● yvette connor
    rj king ● kaiden steele
    rj king ● vidette valentine
    julian morris ● griffin benger

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] jett faber ● son of vulcan ● complete
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] stella james ● daughter of somnus ● complete
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] julius smith ● legacy of sancus ● coming soon
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] yvette "yve" connor ● daughter of veritas ● coming soon
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] kaiden "kai" steele ● son of disciplina ● complete
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] vidette valentine ● daughter of janus ● coming soon
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link] griffin benger ● son of apollo ● complete
    Back to top Go down
    https://testing123.canadian-forum.com

`WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Testing Forum :: Camp Jupiter-
    Jump to: